The Rovira i Virgili University has opened the call for applications for 28 new predoctoral research fellowships in different research areas.Â Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Comply with the MSCA mobility rule:
- The candidate must not have resided or carried out their main activity in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior toÂ 31/07/2018.
- ESR eligibility criteria:Â Early-stage researchers (ESR) shall at the time of recruitment be in the first 4 years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Full-time equivalent research experience is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree which would formally entitle him or her to embark on a doctorate, either in the country in which the degree was obtained or in the country in which the researcher is recruited or seconded, irrespective of whether or not a doctorate is or was ever envisaged.
- Hold a degree from another country in the EEES which grants access to a Masterâ€™s degree and have achieved a minimum of 300 ECTS credits in university studies of which at least 60 must be at Masterâ€™s level,
Hold of a qualification obtained in accordance with foreign educational systems without the need for official recognition, having previously confirmed with the university that this qualification accredits aÂ level of training equivalent to the official Spanish university Masterâ€™s degree and that it would serve as a means of access to a PhD in the country in which it was awarded.
Method of Application:Â Â The candidates should prepare the following documentation, required for upload in the Submission Application. All documents must be provided in ENGLISH.
- A scanned copy of a valid passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- A scanned copy of the certificate of the official academic qualification (university degree)
- A scanned copy of the academic transcript of the undergraduate degree
- Scanned copy of the master degree *
- Description of the master project *
- A motivation letter
- Two reference letters
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 20, 2018