The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is inviting applications from qualified Tanzanians for 7 scholarships (5 for Undergraduate, 1 for Masters and 1 Doctorate Degrees) tenable in Egypt at the University of Helwan for the academic year 2018/2019.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, master and doctoral degree programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Tanzanian students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must:
QUALIFICATIONS FOR UNDERGRADUATES
- Have completed and passed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education and have obtained an average grade of â€˜Câ€™ in the relevant subjects;
- Not be admitted in Higher Learning Institutions;
- Not be older than 25 years of age by September 2018;
- Note that studies will be in English or Arabic depending on the academic studies in the relevant faculty
- Apply to the following field: Tourism & Hoteling, Commerce, Engineering and Computer and Technology
- Have good health.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSTGRADUATES
- The applicant for Masters Degrees must accomplish his/her bachelorâ€™s degree with GPA at least 3.2
- The applicant for Doctorate he/she must finish the MSc Degree, research-based Masters
- The applicant for postgraduate students (i.e. Masters and Doctorate Degrees) must apply in the following field: Fine Art and Music
Method of Application:Â All applicants must attach certified photocopies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts, and birth certificates
Applicants must indicate reliable contact telephone numbers or email.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â September 16, 2018