The University of Milan is currently accepting applications for Clinical Neuromuscular Fellowship for students whose training program will focusÂ on pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments in neuromuscular diseases.
Course Level:Â This is two-year international medical fellowship.
Eligible Nationalities:Â EU and non-EU citizens are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Prospective fellows who will have successfully completed a Neurology, Child Neurology, Rehabilitation, Neurophysiology, Neuropsychology and Pulmonology Residency are able to compete for the Fellowship Program.
The EU and non-EU citizens who have obtained their qualifications abroad must, before the starting of the fellowship program, have they recognized by the Italian Ministry of Health, in accordance to the specific modalities defined by the Ministry.
Foreign candidates should present an official certificate attesting the level of proficiency of at least B1 level in the Italian language; if not available they should be prepared to take an Italian language knowledge test during the selection interview.
Method of Application:Â To the candidate for the program, applicants are required to present the following documentation:
- Application form prepared using the downloadable form available on the Universityâ€™s website (http://www.unimi.it/ateneo/formint/70871.htm ), in which indication must be provided on the fellowâ€™s motivation for participating to the program as well as a brief description of the fellowâ€™s educational and work history;
- An updated CV of the candidate;
- Two letter of references from professors with which the candidate had cooperated within the last year;
- Photocopy of an identity document;
- For foreign candidates, if possessed, a certification attesting their language skills in Italian language (minimum level B1).
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â April 12, 2018