The new Postdoctoral Research Fellowships opportunity is now available at Harvard University for Distinguished Junior Scholars for the 2018-2019 academic year. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Course Level:Â Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral research programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must have met the following requirements:
- Candidates must have completed their PhD (having enjoyed an FPU scholarship or equivalent) at any of the RCC Member Universities between May 1, 2017, and March 31, 2018, with honours (or the highest equivalent academic distinction), within the above-mentioned excellence PhD programs.
- Provide Admission Letter from the Harvard University Department stating that they are supporting the applicantsâ€™ research project, as well as sponsoring their J-1 Visa during the entire two-year period.
- Provide a valid TOEFL iBT with a minimum result of 100 points. In order to be considered valid, TOEFL iBT scores must be sent directly from ETS to RCC. Expired TOEFL certificates will not be accepted as well as any other English test.
Method of Application:Â
- Application for the Postdoctoral Research Fellowship using the enclosed template Annex I.
- Certificate of having been granted the PhD, specifying the date of completion and the grade obtained.
- Curriculum Vitae in accordance with the format required by the centre of Harvard University that the applicant has applied to.
- Copy of the Admission Letter from the Harvard University Department supporting the applicantsâ€™ research project, as well as sponsoring a J-1 Visa.
- Research Proposal for the project to be carried out during their stay at Harvard University.
- A current, valid TOEFL iBT official score report for English knowledge sent directly from ETS to RCC, with a minimum result of 100 points. Applicants must submit the online application and all required admission materials no later than the stated deadline to be considered for admission. Only applications which fulfil all of the requirements of the call in due time will be taken into account.