The Pakistan Engineering Congress is offering scholarships for Pakistani students. These scholarships are available for students (Bachelors/Masters) enrolled in any engineering discipline.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelors and masters programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
Students (Bachelors/Masters) enrolled in any engineering discipline can apply
Students not availing any other scholarship from any source etc
Students whose examination performance is below 75% or below Â¾ CGPA are NOT eligible to apply.
Method of Application:
- Attested Copies of CNIC & University ID Card
- Attested Copies of Last Examination Result Cards mentioning CGPA/%age & duration of the semester
- Bonafide certificate from the university that he/she may not be availing any other scholarship from any source etc
- Attested copies of F.Sc & Matric Certificates
- Attested Copy of Salary Certificate/Slip/pension slip of all earning family members
- Statement of purpose
- Any other relevant document (s) necessary to support your applicationDomicile certificate
Applicants must complete the online application form, submit online duly filled in with requisite information as well as send a print out of the same at Congress HQ in person / through courier along with the following attachments.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 31, 2018