The new Chinese University Postgraduate Program Scholarship is now available on offer for all new international students to study in China. The program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, living allowance, and comprehensive medical insurance.
Course Level:Â This scholarship only supports graduate students.
Master programs are given in English:
1) International Business
3) LL.M. (Master of Laws)
4) Regional Economics
5) MPA (Master of Public Administration)
- The doctoral program is given in English:
- Recommended Master programs are given in Chinese:
Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MTCSOL),Â Linguistics and Applied Linguistics, Master of Finance (MF), Master of International Business (MIB), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Applied Statistics (MAS), Master of Public Administration (MPA), etc.
Eligible Countries:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- The requirements for applicantsâ€™ degree and age are that applicants must:
Be a bachelorâ€™s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the masterâ€™s programs;
Be a masterâ€™s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
Method of Application:
1. Application Form for Chinese Government ScholarshipÂ (written in Chinese or English)
Please visit (from January 2018) and click â€œApplication Onlineâ€ to log in, submit online the completed â€œApplication Form for Chinese Government Scholarshipâ€ and print a hard copy. The Agency Number of SUFE isÂ 10272. (Only applicants who put SUFE at the first-choice university place will be considered by our admission office.).
2. Notarized highest diploma
Prospective diploma recipients must submit an official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
3. Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English)
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English)
This should be a minimum of 800 words.
5. Two Recommendation LettersÂ (written in Chinese or English)
Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
6. Foreigner Physical Examination FormÂ (photocopy)Â
The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
7. Prove of Language Proficiency
The copy of valid HSK level 5 or 6 CertificateÂ (if you are applying for a Chinese-given program)Â orÂ the copy of IELTS/TOEFLÂ resultÂ (if you are applying for an English-given program while you are not a native speaker)
- The copy of your valid passport
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 31, 2018