The Berlin School of Economics and Law is offering four partial scholarships every year each worth â‚¬ 5,000 for a study place in the Berlin MBA programme.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing Berlin MBA programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To apply for this postgraduate programme, you need to fulfil the following requirements:
- Completed undergraduate degree in any subject (Bachelor, Master, Diploma)\
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience
Method of Application:
If you meet the entry requirements and are interested in applying for the Berlin MBA, please use our online application tool. Students will be asked to upload the following documents during the application process:
- Letter of motivation, including professional goals
- Curriculum vitae, preferably in â€œeuropassâ€
- Copy of passport
- Passport photo
- Certification of eligibility for university education (e.g. Abitur/A-levels)
- Certification of university degree: BA / MA / Diploma
- Employment testimonials
- Certificates of English language competence (e.g. TOEFL certificates or the BULATS Business Language Testing Service at the Berlin School of Economics and Law)
The mode of applying is online.