Eligible Countries:Â Students who are ordinarily and legally resident in Ireland are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Open to all specified MSc Business, MBA and Executive MBA applicants who are ordinarily and legally resident in Ireland and who meet the entry requirements of their chosen programme. Please note the GMAT deadline for MBA applicants is 14 May 2018.
View our course entry criteria for more details
*Please note the following MSc courses are not covered by Aspire Scholarships:
- MSc Biotechnology & Business
- MSc Biotherapeutics & Business
- MSc International Law & Business
- MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Design
- MSc Pathway
Method of Application:Â In order to be considered for the scholarships, you must;
- Firstly, you must complete and submit an online application to a UCD Smurfit Taught Masters programme by 11th May 2018.Â Click here to apply for a UCD Smurfit Taught Masters. Please note you must have an offer from us before proceeding with step 2.
- Complete the online Scholarship Application Form. All required fields must be completed.Â Click here to complete the Scholarship Application Form.Â Please note that you will not see these scholarships at this link until you have submitted a valid application by 11th May 2018Â (step 1 above).
- Ensure you complete and submit the Financial Questionnaire with your application. The form can be downloaded from this link:Â Aspire Scholarship â€“ Financial Questionnaire 2018
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 11, 2018