The APEX programme will offer 20 prestigious two-year postdoctoral fellowships for incoming mobility across two calls over the 60 months duration of the programme. The APEX Fellowships are open to experienced researchers of any nationality.
Course Level:Â Fellowships are available for pursuing postdoctoral programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Fellowships will be targeted at experienced researchers. (An experienced researcher must at the application deadline (1st call: 9th April 2018; 2nd call: 9th April 2019), be in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience in academia or industry).
Method of Application:Â A complete application consists of:
- Part A: Administrative information on the applicant, project, academic supervisor and host institution. Applicants must indicate: a project thematic area, up to 5 keywords, and provide a 2000 character proposal summary. Evidence of eligibility to the APEX programme (details on qualifications, evidence of compliance with the programmeâ€™s mobility requirements and references).Ethics issues table.
- Part B: Project proposal (max. 10 pages).
- Part C: Applicantâ€™s CV (max. 5 pages),
- Part D: Applicants, who in â€œPart A â€“ Administrative Informationâ€ indicate that ethical issues are associated with their research, are required to complete and submit the â€œ Ethics Self-Assessmentâ€ document
- Other documents required: Letters of commitment from the academic supervisors.
All applications will be emailed to the APEX address, with the subject heading: Call 1.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â April 9, 2018