Harrow Beijing is inviting applications for Joseph Banks Scholarship to pursue the two-year A-level course. This academic scholarship will provide up to 100% fee remission for talented young men and women to complete a two year A level course at Harrow Beijing.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue the two-year A-level course.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
This academic scholarship will provide up to 100% fee remission for talented young men and women to complete a two year A level course at Harrow Beijing. The scholarship is open to external candidates and is designed to help foster Leadership for a Better World. The Sir Joseph Banks scholarship will be awarded on merit following a scholarship test and interview.
Method of Application:Â Please submit the following documents to the Admissions Department:
- Completed Application for Admission Form
- Completed Medical Information Record
- Completed Confidential Student Reference Form by an English teacher (Please ask his/her teacher to scan and email the letter to reference-at-harrowbeijing.cn)
- Copies of the studentâ€™s reports for the past two years
- Copies of the studentâ€™s passport photograph page
- Copies of both parentsâ€™ passport photograph page
- Copies of the whole family membersâ€™ visa/permit page (for international families only)
- One passport size photograph of the student
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 12, 2018