Applications are invited for Campus France PROFAS B+ Algerian-French PhD Scholarships Program. The PROFAS B+ scholarships are designed forÂ non-employed Doctorate students, whether in joint management or joint supervision of thesis, ofÂ up to 35 years old on December 31, 2018.
Campus France is a French Agency for the promotion of higher education, international student services, and international mobility.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral degree programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Only applications may be submitted:
- FormingÂ part of existing quality scientific collaborations between the two countries;
- ForÂ mobility in a French research laboratory attached to a university.
Candidates will be privileged:
- Who proposeÂ innovative research;
- Which fall under one or more of theÂ Â following themes:
- The development of digital
- Environmental protection and sustainable development
- Food sciences (nutrition and food control, product quality and food safety, food technology)
- Economy and employment issues
- Heritage (historical, memorial, archaeological, etc.)
- The sport
Only will apply:
- TheÂ non-employees co-supervised PhD thesis, PhD finalized phase (+ 50% completion of the thesis);
- TheÂ non-employees enrolled in PhD thesis supervision;
- Candidates whoÂ master the French language.
OnlyÂ complete correctly completed and submittedÂ files will be examinedÂ in dueÂ timeÂ and in accordance with the procedures set outÂ in this call for applications.
Method of Application:Â The application file must include all the necessary documents (administrative, scientific and hospitality) listed below.Â The candidate will be careful to provide some pieces according to his situation: co-supervision or cotutelle thesis.
Parts to be provided by all candidates
- The application formÂ for a PROFAS B + 2018-2019 scholarship (not to be completed by hand), targeted by the supervisor in Algeria and the co-supervisor or co-supervisor in France.
- The PROFAS B + commitment certificate(rights and obligations of the fellow).
- Certificate of non-benefit of a scholarship forÂ residentialÂ trainingÂ abroadÂ for a period of more than 6 months as part of the doctorate, referred byÂ the Vice-Rector for External Relations of the University of Thesis.
- AnÂ attestation of non-exercise of a remunerated activity.
- A copy ofÂ the bachelorâ€™s degree and university degrees obtained.
- AÂ certificate of the level of FrenchÂ invalidity(TCF level B2 minimum, DELF B2 or DALF).
Attention: The application file must includeÂ either aÂ validÂ certificateÂ or the invitationÂ to the appointment to the French Institute to pass a test of French.Â Otherwise, the file will be considered ineligible.
- Curriculum vitae in French.
- Two passport photos.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 8, 2018