The Radboud University is inviting applications for Fellowships in Psychology for candidates with a disciplinary background in Psychology, who focus on social structures of gender and its intersecting categories.
Course Level:Â This is a two-year fellowship at Radboud University in the Netherlands.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Non-Dutch students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must strictly meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a promising researcher who has completed their doctorate between two andÂ eight years at the point of nomination;
- Be non-Dutch and based outside of the Netherlands;
- Have a background in Psychology, with the main focus on Gender & Diversity research;
- Experience with, or willingness to teach BA and MA courses;
- Have an excellent command of English (proven).
Method of Application:Â You can apply by sending an email to w.meerstadt-at-ru.nl.
- Interested candidates are requested to applyÂ before 1 September 2018
- Include the following documents in your application:
- Your curriculum vitae
- A complete list of your publications
- A research plan (1 A4) for your prospective project at Radboud University.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â September 1, 2018