Applications are invited for Nipkow Fellowship Programm available to worldwide Media Professionals to study in Berlin, Germany.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to Media Professionals.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Media professionals from all around the world are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must be:
- Professionals (no students)
- FromÂ all over the world
- Filmmakers who have completed a firstÂ feature-length film (more than 70min.),Â eitherÂ fiction,Â documentary or cross-media.
Applicants who have not completed a feature-lengthÂ film may qualify for consideration if they have had a short film awarded by a major International Film Festival.
- We recommend the first draft of feature projectsÂ to be in place. No draft for documentary projects needed.
- We also strongly recommend a local producer being on board already.
Method of Application:Â Please download our application form for:
- Project Development
Right-clickÂ hereÂ to download file application_form.doc (Microsoft WordÂ strongly recommended)
No application will be accepted without a completed form. All information and material must be provided in English. Please send the application form to the following email address:
- Please fill in all corresponding fields of application form
- in order to show us your latest film(s) please send them either asÂ downloadable Link(s)
- 2 recommendation letters
- If exists please sendÂ us latest version of the draft â€“ in English.
- For documentary films we do not expect any script, treatment will be sufficient.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â February 28, 2018