London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is accepting applications for Lieutenant-Colonel Henry Kirkpatrick Scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019. This scholarship is open to all overseas, full-time applicants who hold an offer of admission from the Registry for the MSc Public Health for Eye Care course.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc Public Health for Eye Care course
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students can apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria:Â This scholarship is open to all overseas, full-time applicants who hold an offer of admission from the Registry for the MSc Public Health for Eye Care course. The normal minimum entry requirement to be considered for masterâ€™s degrees admission at the School is at least one of the following:
- A second-class honours degree from a UK university, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard, in a relevant subject
- A qualification appropriate to the course of study to be followed, in medicine, dentistry or veterinary studies
- A masterâ€™s degree in a subject appropriate to the course of study to be followed
- A professional qualification appropriate to the programme of study to be followed
Method of Application:
Below is a list of what you will need to apply:
- Your full contact details
- Your qualification details
- Your employment details
- Copy of passport (photo page) or EU National ID card
- Your refereesâ€™ details (full names and email addresses)
- Your personal statement (one for each course applied for)
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates / Relevant professional qualifications
- Evidence of English language ability (if applicable)
Step 1:Â Submit an application for 2018-19 for an MSc Public Health for Eye Care, as per instructions under the â€˜How to Applyâ€™ tab. Applicants should ensure that all necessary supplementary documents (including references) are submitted via the Schoolâ€™s Admissions Portal by the scholarship deadline.
Evidence that you meet the Schoolâ€™s English Language requirements must be uploaded to your MSc programme application before the scholarship application deadline.
Step 2:Â Submit an online scholarships application, selecting the â€˜Lt-Col Henry Kirkpatrick Scholarship 2018-19â€™ option from the drop-down menu. A completed Supplementary Questions Form for this scholarship must be uploaded as part of this application. This is the only attachment required in Step 2 (as applicants should have already submitted references; transcripts; a CV etc with their application for study).