TheÂ Turin School of Local RegulationÂ is pleased toÂ announce the official launch of the 21st Edition of theÂ International Summer School on regulation of local public services.
The Turin School of Local Regulation is a network initiative that intends to offer an international high-level research, education and capacity-building experience. The School adopts a policy-oriented approach, with the aim of spreading the culture and instruments of regulation and regulatory reform at local level, connecting academic research with local policy-makers, public officials, professionals, local regulatory agencies, NGOs, consumersâ€™ associations, chambers of commerce.
The Summer School is addressed to undergraduate students at their last year, graduate students and officials from the Public Administration (municipalities, counties, regional bodies) and regulatory agencies
The course lasts two weeks and is articulated in three parts:
â€“ theoretical module
â€“ industry analysis
â€“ case studies (with a virtual regulatory final report prepared by attendants)
- Selected participants can benefit of very low registration fees; free registration from non-OECD countries and new EU member States.
- Registration includes 2-weekÂ free accommodationÂ in Turin.
Low rates and free accommodation.
Registration fees forÂ admitted attendantsÂ are as follows:
|Profile||Fee||What you get||Condition|
|registration to the ISS 2018
and free accommodation
|payment receipt returned byÂ one week from the admissionÂ (date indicated on the admission letter). In case of delay, the School reserves the right to assign the place to another candidate in the reserve list.|
|B||Free||registration to the ISS 2018
and free accommodation
|attendants from new (post 2004) EU Member States and non OECD countries (*)|
CurriculaÂ are evaluated on the basis of three main criteria:
1) relevance of applicantâ€™s studies and professional experience / current job position to the topics of the Summer School programme
2) balanced geographical distribution of selected participants (OECD / non-OECD members; distribution per continent; inclusion of applicants from Countries non represented in the previous editions)
3) balanced distribution of educational background (e.g. economics; environmental engineering; law; public administration; â€¦)
Method of Application:
Scholarship Application Deadline:
The application form will be online from theÂ 7th of February 2018.
The deadline for the submission of the application form is theÂ 4th of June 2018, h. 18:00Â CET.
Admitted attendants will be contacted directly by email by theÂ 16th of June 2018.