Applications are invited for 10 postdoctoral fellowships in social sciences at EHESS in France starting on September 1st, 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Ten postdoctoral researcher contracts at EHESS for a period of one year, possibly renewable, in the various fields of human and social sciences are available.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have ended their PhD between January 1st, 2015 and January 31st, 2018, outside EHESS (in France or abroad).
- Candidates must not have any other EHESS contract.
Method of Application:Â
Deadline is Friday, March 2nd, before noon (Paris time).Â Please include the following papers in pdf:
- CV and publications
- D. diploma (copy)
- D. discussion report gold PhD thesis
- motivation letter addressed to the President of EHESS
- laboratory / ies chosen for the application
- research project and post-doc activity plan (5 pages max) for 1 year, related to the research program of the laboratory / ies of the EHESS inÂ Paris, Marseille, ToulouseÂ orÂ Lyon
Attention: size of attached files is limited to 5mb.Â The research project can be written in English, but a good knowledge of French is required.Â Other conditions:
The selection will be available starting on June 7th, 2018. For any other info, contactÂ recrutement-admin-at-ehess.frÂ .
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 2, 2018