The new Jenderal Soedirman Scholarships (SS)Â is now available for maximum 24 months for master and up to 36 months for the doctor (dependent on study programme) for the academic year 2019. Non-Indonesian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Master and Doctoral programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Non-Indonesian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Awarded Bachelor degree
- Minimum GPA is 2,75 (on a 4.0Â scale) or equivalent
- hand-signed CV
- Copy of Medical statement
- academic letter/s of recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date
- Proof of language abilities
â€“ English â€“ IELTS or TOEFL (Note: Institutional TOEFL will not be accepted), TOEFL Minimum 500, TOEFL iBT 80, or IELTS 5.5
- copies of awarded academic degrees
- copies of academic transcripts
- Same point 3 â€“ 7 in master program
- Awarded Master degree
- Minimum GPA is 3.00 (on a 4.0Â scale) or equivalent
- Research Proposal
Method of Application:Â All documents send to:Â iro-at-unsoed.ac.idÂ |cc to:Â iro.unsoed1-at-gmail.com.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â December 31, 2018