The new Erasmus Education Fund (EEF) is now available to pursue bachelors or masterâ€™s degree programme available across all faculties. The scholarship is open to students from all nationalities.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue bachelors or masterâ€™s degree programme.
Eligible Countries:Â The scholarship is open to students from all nationalities.
Eligibility Criteria:Â You can apply for this scholarship if you meet the following criteria
- You are an excellent student with evidence to show that you have a strong academic background and good English skills;
- You require provable financial support to study;
- You are willing to assist the Erasmus University in its recruitment of new students;
- You are in the process of applying to study at the Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- You must be enrolled at the university before August 31st.
English Language Requirements:Â Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Method of Application:Â To apply for this scholarship you will need the following documents:
- Motivation letter;
- Two reference letters;
- A grade list from your current studies;
- An acceptance letter for our masterâ€™s course.
Please submit these documents to the Board of the Erasmus Education Fund through the following email address:Â erasmuseducationfund-at-eur.nl.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â April 1, 2018