A total ofÂ six scholarshipsÂ for full-time Ph.D. students are now available on offer for the year 2018-2019. International students are eligible to apply.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates from any country and any age holding aÂ Master DegreeÂ (second cycle of higher education), or whoÂ are in line to complete itÂ no later than October 31st, 2018.Â Such degree must be one of the following:
- An Italian laurea specialistica/magistrale (3+2-year system);
- An Italian university degree â€“ pre-reform system (4 years).
- An academic degree conferred by foreign institutions, already recognized as equivalent to an Italian degree by Italian authorities like, for instance, an MA or an MSc. These include also inter-university specific agreements of cooperation and mobility.
- Candidates with aÂ foreign academic degree (MA or MSc)must attach to their application their degree certificate (including the list of the exams taken), accompanied by anÂ official translation into Italian or English. Their admission to the selection is conditional on the degree meets the requirements of the Call for applications. The Admissions Board can request candidates to provide additional documents.
Method of Application:Â Application Procedures for the Academic Year 2018-2019 open on March 2nd, 2018.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Application Procedures for the Academic Year 2018-2019 open on March 2nd, 2018.