Chosun University is inviting applications forÂ 3 Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships at Mobile Computing Lab in South Korea for the year 2018. International students are eligible to apply.
Course Level: Ph.D. and Masters
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply.
- For Ph.D. (preferable) and M.S. applicants: 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5 or higher of cumulative GPA, or 70% or higher of cumulative score if no CGPA is given (preferably in Communications/Computer/Electronics Engineering or related areas)
- Good programming skills in C/C++
- Good English language skills: TOEFL IBT 91, IELTS 6.5 or higher if your mother tongue is not English
- Good ability to cooperate with others in a multicultural environment
- Good ability for highly self-motivated independent research
Method of Application: By Email
Interested applicants should send the followings to Prof. Sangman MohÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ by February 25, 2018, via email:
- CV (including names, date of birth, nationality, gender, contact details, education, work experience, publications, and TOEFL/IELTS score if English is not your mother tongue)
- Scanned academic transcripts of B.S. (and M.S. for Ph.D. applicants)
- Scanned TOEFL/IELTS score report
- (Optional) one-page study plan (stating the research topics you are interested in if any) Only electronic applications are accepted. The above items 1, 2 and 3 (and 4 if any) should be either merged as one PDF file or zipped into one file.) All the files should be in the format of .PDF or .DOC. The files must be sent by the stated date and the email title should be â€œApplication to Graduate Research Scholarships for Fall 2018 at MCL (Your full name)â€. For any further questions about the positions, please do not hesitate to contact: Prof. Sangman Moh, Ph.D. (email:Â email@example.com)
Scholarship Application Deadline: February 25, 2018