The Orange Knowledge Programme, a new phase of the Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP)Â aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals and institutions in higher and vocational education.
Eligible Countries:Â Afghanistan,Â Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin , Bhutan,Â Bolivia, Burkina Faso,Â Cambodia,Â Colombia Cuba, , DR Congo, Egypt Ethiopia Ghana Georgia,Â Guatemala India, Indonesia Kenya Â Jordan,Â Lebanon,Â Liberia Macedonia,Â Mali,Â MozambiqueÂ Myanmar Nepal,Â Nicaragua,Â Nigeria,Â Pakistan,Â Palestinian Territories Peru,Â Philippines,Â Rwanda Senegal,Â Sierra Leone Somalia,Â Sri Lanka,Â South Africa South Sudan, Sri Lanka Sudan,Â Suriname,Â Tanzania Uganda Thailand,Â Vietnam Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe.
Course Level:Â Fellowship, Masters, Short Courses/Training
Eligibility Criteria:Â One must be a professional and a national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the OKP Country list valid at the time of application;
- One must have a current employerâ€™s statement that complies with the formal Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the formal must be endorsed in the statement;
- One must not be employed by an organisation which can be expected to have their own funds for staff development, e.g.: a multinational corporation (e.g.Â Shell, Unilever, Microsoft) a large national and/or a large commercial organisation; a bilateral donor organisation (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid); a multilateral donor organisation (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB); an international NGO (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
- One must have a current employerâ€™s statement which complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments, which are included in the format, must be endorsed in the statement;
- One must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable);
- One must have an official passport valid at least three months after the submission date of the registration form by the candidate
Method of Application:
- Before you apply, make sure you review the eligibility criteria carefully and checkÂ whether your employer is willing to nominate you for the scholarship.
- When you are certain that you are eligible for a KOP NFP scholarship, you can start making the necessary preparations for your application.
- It is important to read thoroughly about the application process on the Program Webpage before applying.
Scholarship Application Deadlines:Â Deadlines vary by choice of institution
Award Providers:Â OKP NFP is initiated and fully funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the budget forÂ development cooperation.Â