The LUISS Business School is inviting applications for up to 10 Scholarships for the Master in Risk Management and insurance starting on September 24, 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. This scholarship is funded byÂ MAG-JLT GroupÂ to a selected group of outstanding candidates.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate Degree in any discipline
- The LUISS Admission Test (mandatory)
- In order to be considered eligible candidates, applicants must be accepted into the Master in Management and Technology with Major in Risk Management and Insurance. Therefore, to apply for the scholarships, applicants must participate in the admission process.
Method of Application:Â
Prior to the Admission Test, candidates should send the following documents:
- Fully- CompletedÂ Application Form
- Copy of Degree Certificate. Once admitted in the program, international students should provide the Diploma Supplement or aÂ Declaration of ValueÂ of the degree certificate.
- Digital ID Photo
- Copy of Passport or ID Document
- Curriculum Vitae
- TOEFL/IELTSÂ certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GREÂ certificate (optional)
- Admission Fee ReceiptÂ EUR 75Â admission fee (nonrefundable)
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 31, 2018