The Umea University is awarding scholarships to talented and high-achieving students from outside the EU/EEA. Selected candidates receive a full or partial waiver of the tuition fee.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing masters programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Students from outside the EU/EEA are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â University welcomes you to apply for the scholarship if you have:
- An UmeÃ¥ University programme as priority 1 at universityadmissions.se.
- Completed your study application before the application deadline (15 January 2018).
Method of Application: Applicants should fill out the scholarship form and submit the application together with other documents to University Admissions Sweden.Â Required documentation for all masterâ€™s applicants In order to complete an admissions application, students must provide the following documents after submitting their online application.Â Please do not submit documents that are not listed here, unless they are required by the university to which are applying.
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed bachelorâ€™s degree from an internationally recognised higher education institution (university or university college).
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list) from your bachelorâ€™s programme.
- Proof of English language skills
- Proof that student meet the specific entry requirements (universityâ€™s website will have information regarding the specific entry requirements for the course or programme they have applied to, be sure to check there for what is required).
- In order to speed up the processing of the application, University Admissions Sweden requires a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document.
The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 15, 2018