Airlangga Development Scholarship is open for international students who would like to pursue their master degree or doctoral degree at Universitas Airlangga. The scholarship is awarded ranging from health, natural, and social sciences study fields.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue master or doctoral programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Â International applicants can apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Having a bachelor or master degree, with minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or equal from reputable university within a developing country
- In a good health, proven by a health certificate
- Willing to pay the tuition fee per semester
- Willing to purchase health insurance during the study duration
Method of Application:Â The mode of applying is online.
- A copy of bachelor/master degree certificate and its translation in English
- A copy of the latest academic transcript and its English translation
- A copy of passport
- A copy of Curriculum Vitae (with list of publication for doctoral applicant only, if any)
- A copy of passport sized photo with the red background a recommendation letter from the previous university
- A recommendation letter from employer (if any)
- A copy of TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC certificate or a letter from the previous university states that the language instruction is in English
- A copy of research proposal for doctoral applicant
- A motivation letter
- A study plan
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â January 15 and July 15