International Global Scholarship Award (Fully-funded for study in Malaysia) 2018
Application is open to all nationalities pursuing postgraduate studies (Masterâ€™s or Doctoral) in the field of Shariâ€™ah or Islamic finance at recognized institutions of higher learning in Malaysia.
Course Level:Â Masterâ€™s, Doctoral
- Obtained a Bachelor Degree in Shariâ€™ah from recognised local or international universities (Bachelor degree in Shariâ€™ah, Muamalat, Jurisprudence, Islamic Law, Fiqh, Usul al-Fiqh or its equivalent);
- Obtained an offer to pursue or is currently pursuingÂ Masterâ€™s orÂ DoctoralÂ studies in Shariâ€™ah, Islamic finance or its equivalent in a full-time mode;
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 (on a 4.0 scale), 4.0 (on a 5.0 scale), 80% (on a 100% point scale), pass with distinction or its equivalent;
- Fulfilled or passed language proficiency requirements specified by the programme;
- Applicants should NOT be in receipt of any other scholarship award or financial assistance.
Eligible Countries:Â All
Method of Application:Â
- Application form (Download from Program Webpage Link below);
- A copy of letter of offer; an official letter of admission from the institution of higher learning confirming your placement at the institution;
- A copy of academic certificates and full transcripts â€“ Bachelor and/or Masterâ€™s degree;
- A photocopy of personal identification / passport;
- Two letters of recommendation from referees;
- A copy of thesis proposal â€“ applicable for programme by researcher coursework & research.
An application must be submitted by hand or through registered post or courier service to:
ISRA Global Scholarship Award,
International Shariâ€™ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA),
ISRA@INCEIF, Lorong Universiti A,59100 Kuala Lumpur
Visit the Program Webpage for Details
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 15th January 2018
Award Providers:Â International Shariâ€™ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA)