The CSC Scholarship at Changchun University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is now available for all Non-Chinese students to pursue higher education in China.
Eligible Nationality:Â Non-Chinese students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens, and healthy;
- Applicants who apply for the masterâ€™s scholarship should have their bachelorâ€™s degree and be under 35;
- Applicants who apply for the PhD scholarship should have their masterâ€™s degree and be under 40;
- Applicants are not required to have HSK examination results or Chinese language learning experience because NPU offers classes in the English medium.
- Applicants should have good academic marks.
- Applicants should have strong capacity in scientific research.
Method of Application:Â Application Documents
- Application form for Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Notarized highest degree.
- Academic transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A study plan.
- Notarized copies of research achievements.
- Certificate of English/Chinese proficiency.
- A copy of valid passport.
- Physical Examination form.
- Applicants should apply online first, and then sign it and send TWO printed copies of the documents to the International College of CCUCM by post.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â April 30, 2018