The Santâ€™Anna School of Advanced Studies is delighted to offer its PhD Scholarships in Management of Innovation, Sustainability and Healthcare for EU and Non-EU applicants. Euro 14.000,00 gross paid to a payee in deferred monthly instalments.
Eligible Nationalities:Â EU and Non-EU applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must submitÂ academic transcript or self-certification of the list of exams passed during the MSc degree course indicating the mark received for each of them
Method of Application:Â Applicants must submit the following documents:
- Photocopy of a valid identity document
- Academic transcript or self-certification of the list of exams passed during the MSc degree course, indicating the mark received for each of them.
- Abstract of their MSc thesis.
- Only for candidates who obtained their qualification abroad: copy of the MSc Degree Certificate or equivalent qualification translated into Italian or English unless written in French, German or Spanish.
- Copy of any other qualifications or publications that the candidate deems relevant to the course (typewritten works are permitted).
- For NON-EU candidates only: a detailed research plan in Italian or English of no more than 3000 words. It should be a three-year research plan containing details of:
- The title of the research
- The scientific premises and relevant
- The aim and expected results of the research project
- The experimental and data analysis methods.
- The research plan submitted is not binding for the definition of the research plan to be carried out as part of the Programme.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 28, 2018