The Faculty of Law (Faculty), University of Copenhagen is delighted to offer its Postdoctoral Position to conduct Collaborative Research Program in Biomedical Innovation Law (CeBIL). The position is exclusively open to international students.
Course Level:Â Position is available for the postdoctoral programme.
Eligible Nationality:Â International Students are eligible to apply for the position.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must have aÂ PhD, JSD or equivalent degree in law or in another social science discipline.
Method of Application:
- Letter of motivation, appendices and the submitted research publications (including papers, articles and books), must be written in English. The application will be rejected if not all the required documents are submitted.
- It is essential that you fill out all the mandatory fields in the electronic application even though the info is already stated in your CV, application, publication or other material you may find relevant to upload. The completed fields will be screened during the shortlisting and assessment process and in order to generate your final assessment, which we will send to you after the assessment work is finalized.
- The application MUST include the following nine (9) elements:
- Letter of motivation (a one-page document explaining the reasons for applying).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Research project- Applications should include a proposal for a research project to be completed during the post-doctoral period. Proposals should be no more than four pages long. The proposal should demonstrate the capacity to develop a postdoctoral project, identifying the relevant methodological tools to achieve the outlined project.
- Diplomas, PhD or JSD diploma or alternatively a document showing that the applicant submitted or will submit a dissertation.
- Publication list (Complete, numbered list of publications).
- Teaching portfolio, including documentation for teaching qualifications as well as a brief statement of the applicantâ€™s teaching visions within the research area.
- Academic references, if available (please upload under â€œother relevant materialâ€).
- A maximum of five (5) scientific publications that the applicant wishes to have included in the assessment, of which no more than one (1) may be a monograph. Applicants, who have written a PhD or JSD thesis or equivalent, must always submit the complete thesis (if the thesis is written in Danish, English, Swedish or Norwegian) and the written assessment of the thesis as a part of submitted publications.
- If citing work where the applicant has been a co-author, a co-author declaration, which addresses the applicantâ€™s share of these works, must be submitted. Material that has not yet been published can be submitted. However, please indicate if this is the case.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â January 11, 2018