Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree EU-Funded Scholarship application for the academic year 2018/2019 is now open. Scholarships are awarded in Water andÂ CoastalÂ ManagementÂ (WACOMA) for the students of any nationality.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
WACOMAÂ is open to students holding a suitable 1st Cycle/Bachelor Degree. Candidates with a solid background in subjects related to Earth Sciences, Geology, Environmental Biology and Chemistry, and Environmental Monitoring and Management possess the basis for a positive evaluation.
Note:Â Students holding a Bachelor Degree in other subjects may apply. The Academic Board will reserve the right to consider, assess and evaluate the Academic background of the applicant for admission to the selection procedure.
Students from all over the world, regardless of their nationality, ethnicity, religion, gender, or sexual orientation are welcome to apply to the program.
The minimum entry requirements are:
- Holding aÂ suitable first cycle/undergraduate/bachelor degree*
- HavingÂ excellent andÂ adequate academic and scientific backgroundÂ andÂ personal skills. Please use the Application Form and CV samples (see the downloadable PDF files below and online application).
- Proof of English language proficiency â€“ B2**. Please attach any relevant certificate and use the English Proficiency Statement form (see the downloadable PDF file below and online application).
*WACOMAÂ is open to students holding a suitableÂ Bachelor DegreeÂ in subjects related to the focus of the Master, e.g. Environmental Sciences, Marine Biology, Geology, Natural Sciences, Chemical Oceanography, Physics/Oceanography, Environmental Management.
Non-graduate students can apply provided they upload an official document issued by the University of origin stating the estimated date of graduation that shall take place before the beginning of the Programme (by August each year).
English Language Requirements:Â **Accepted English language certificates and exemptions:
- TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language); iBT total score of at least 90, with a minimum subscore of 21 for each part of the test.
- IELTS(academic version); a total score of at least 6.5, with a minimum subscore of 6.0 for each part of the test,Â e., speaking, writing, reading and listening.
- TheÂ University of CambridgeÂ Certificate of Proficiency in EnglishÂ or the University of CambridgeÂ Certificate in Advanced English.
- Applicants withÂ full education in English(certified by the Academic Institution issuing the BA) are exempt from the English language requirement proof.
- Applicants fromÂ English-speaking countries(Official Language) and First Cycle education in English are exempt from the English language requirement proof.
Method of Application: You can apply online hereÂ Online Application
Applicants shall complete the online registration and upload all the necessary documents by the deadlines onÂ Studenti OnlineÂ (www.studenti.unibo.it).
You can save and return to your WACOMA application as many times as you like before submitting, just make sure to save once you have completed the application procedure. Only complete applications will be assessed.
Applicants will be requested to upload:
- Copy of Diploma, Official Academic Transcript of Records with Grades and Syllabus of previous studiesÂ [mandatory]
- Proof of English language proficiency (attach certificate or use the form)Â [mandatory]
- Students Application Form (use form)Â [mandatory]
- CV (use sample)Â [mandatory]
- Copy of Passport (all pages)Â [mandatory]
- 2 reference letters (addressed to the WACOMA Consortium)Â [mandatory]
- Other supporting DocumentsÂ [recommended]
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Â February 21, 2018