The Sant Anna School of Advanced Studies is offering PhD scholarships in Law. The PhD Program offers six places available (with scholarship), one of which is reserved for non-EU citizens. The course aims at training scholars capable of critical thinking and innovative research in their respective fields of interest, at the forefront of the international debate.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Italian and international students are eligible to apply.
- Candidates may apply if they have a Masterâ€™s degree, a Magistral degree (Laurea magistrale) or a similar academic qualification, also obtained abroad, declared equivalent by the Italian authorities or recognized as equivalent, for duration and content, to the Italian qualification, and deemed suitable for the purpose of participation in the competition.
- Those who do not possess the qualification by the application deadline may apply, so long as they are expected to obtain such qualification by October 31st of the same year.
Method of Application:Â Candidates must present the following documents:
- Valid identity document
- Certificate (or self-certification) of the exams taken in the Masterâ€™s / Specialist degree course
- Degree thesis (or abstract)
- Detailed research project (in Italian or in English), which illustrates the research activity that is to be developed in the three-year PhD course
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers outside the School
- Copy of every other title or publication relevant for the evaluation
- Foreign candidates (EU and non-EU) must present a copy of the Masterâ€™s Degree or equivalent qualification translated into Italian or English.
The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 10, 2018