The University of Queensland Archaeology Program is offering four PhD studentships for international and domestic students to start in 2018 for archaeological science projects in Africa, Europe and Australia.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate research programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible you must:
- Be nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ.
- Be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the research higher degree program.
- Not hold a qualification at the same or a higher level than the research higher degree program you are undertaking.
- Not be receiving a living allowance award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the research higher degree program.
- Not be receiving a Commonwealth funded tuition fee scholarship.
Method of Application:Â Once applicants have been invited to apply for admission to theÂ PhD program and this scholarshipÂ follow these easy steps. There is no separate application for the scholarship and you will be given the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.
When completing the online application form ensure you indicate in the free text field in scholarships that you are applying for the Global Archaeological Science Scholarships Round
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â January 17, 2018