The Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Brunel University is delighted to offer its Cold Chain Equipment PhD studentship for international students. The successful applicant will receive an annual stipend of Â£16,553 plus payment of their full-time Home/EU or international tuition fees, whichever is applicable.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Home/EU or International students are eligible to apply for the studentship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants will have or expect to receive a first degree at 2:1 or above in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or similar numerate discipline. A postgraduate Masters degree is an advantage but not essential.
Method of Application:
- Please email your application comprising all of the documents listed below by Noon on Tuesday 2nd January 2018.
- Your up-to-date CV.
- A one A4 page personal statement setting out why you are a suitable candidate (i.e.: your skills and experience).
- Your degree transcripts and/or certificates.
- Evidence of English language skills to IELTS 6.5 (or equivalent, with 6.0 in all sections), if appropriate.
- Name and contact details of two academic referees.
- Interviews will take place in person or by Skype on 12th January 2018
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â January 2, 2018