The Strathclyde Business School Masters Scholarships for International Students is now accepting applications for full-time MSc programmes. Up to 30 scholarships worth Â£7000 are available.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria:Â The Scholarships will be awarded on merit, rather than financial need, to candidates who demonstrate in their Masters programme application excellent academic performance (current and/or previously gained); any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and career development and who will contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the programme cohort.
- Monitoring and contributing to future applicant forums and responding with information regarding the relevant course
- Taking an active role in either the social committee or class rep committee
- Volunteering as an admissions contact for prospective students
- Assisting the school in the development and management of events
- Retaining alumni communication post-MSc completion
Method of Application:Â Candidates for all our Full-Time MSc programmes will be automatically considered for these scholarships so no separate scholarship application is necessary.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 1, 2018