2017/2018 Masters Scholarship in Sustainable Energy Development for Students from Developing Countries by the Education for Sustainable Energy Development [ESED] to be taken in any University around the world
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligibility Criteria:Â The Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership considers an outstanding student to be one who:
- graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of her/his class
- is determined to advance her/his knowledge and understanding
- has a history of community involvement
- is committed to sustainable energy
- is committed to return and contribute to her/his home country
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must
- plan to undertake studies at the Masters level in areas directly related to sustainable energy development
- be citizens of the developing countries and territories identified for OECD official development aid in the DAC List of ODA Recipients
Eligible Countries:Â Developing countries and territories identified for OECD official development aid in the DAC List of ODA Recipients are eligible to apply.
Method of Application:Â Applications should be submitted using ourÂ Online ESED Scholarship Application Submission. Applications will be available in mid-January 2018.
As the volume of incoming applications is extremely heavy around the deadline, we strongly urge you to submit your file as early as possible.
VisitÂ Scholarship webpageÂ for details
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 9th March, 2018.
Sponsors:Â Education for Sustainable Energy Development [ESED]
Important Notes:Â Please note thatÂ applications sent byÂ e-mailÂ orÂ mailÂ will no longer be accepted.