The Chinese Government through USTC is offering graduate scholarship program for international students to study at University of Science and Technology of China.Â Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate program.
Course Level:Â Masters, PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and mentally and physically healthy.
- Applicants must not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application; or be a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one year.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for masterâ€™s degree studies must have bachelorâ€™s degree (equivalent to bachelorâ€™s degree in China) and be under the age of 35 (by September, 1st, 2018).
- Applicants for doctoral studies must have masterâ€™s degree (equivalent to masterâ€™s degree in China) and be under the age of 40 (by September, 1st, 2018).
â€» For the graduates to obtain their degrees in 2018, they should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate to ensure that they will complete their study and obtain the degree by July of 2018.
â€» Students who have been granted for other Chinese scholarship or fundingï¼ˆ2017-2018ï¼‰cannot apply for this scholarship.
Method of Application:Â To complete the application for USTC â€œChinese Government Scholarship â€“ University Postgraduate Programâ€, please make sure you finish each of the following steps as required and before the specific time.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 15th March 2018
Award Providers:Â Chinese Government