The Faculty of Science â€“Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API) at the University of Amsterdam now wishes to invite applicants for a 2+1 year postdoctoralÂ research position, to begin in Fall 2018. Â The successful candidate will work in the research group of Prof. Sera Markoff, and interact with an extensive network of international collaborators.
Course Level:Â Position is available for post-doctoral programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must have a PhD in an Astrophysics-related topic.
Method of Application:
- Applications for the position at the University of Amsterdam may only be submitted by sending your application via email.To process your application immediately, please quote vacancy number 17-572 in the subject line.
- Interested candidates should submit via email a single PDF including a CV, a concise statement of research experience and motivation for applying, and a publication list.
- Applicants should also arrange for 3 letters of recommendation (PDF) to be sent separately via email to prof. S.B. (Sera) Markoff by the deadline.
- Applications not mentioning vacancy number 17-572 and the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line will not be processed.
- Review of applications will continue until the position is filled; however, applications received by 15 December 2017 will be given priority.Â We especially welcome candidates who will contribute to the diversity of the group.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â December 15, 2017