The Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University is inviting outstanding candidates with work experience to apply for Sasin Future Leaders Scholarships.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing Flexible MBA and for Executive MBA programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Outstanding candidates with work experience are eligible to apply for Sasin Future Leaders Scholarships. These are available for Flexible MBA and for Executive MBA candidates. Normally, Sasin Future Leaders Scholarships candidates are expected to have:
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.5,
- A GMAT score (for MBA candidates) of at least 600 (or an equivalent GRE); or, in the case of EMBA candidates, significant research or relevant administrative skills,
- A TOEFL score of at least 600,
- Prior work experience that demonstrates genuine leadership potential,
- It is expected that Sasin Future Leaders Scholarship recipients will not only be at the forefront of their fields, showing a real potential to excel, but will also be motivated by societal goals, and contribute to the advancement of others.
Method of Application:Â If you wish to be considered for a Sasin Future Leaders Scholarship, please answer yes on the application form to the question: I would like to be considered for any Sasin partial or full scholarships or funding opportunities. Be sure to mention your interest in a Scholarship at your interview.Â Scholarship candidates may wish to highlight indications of leadership potentialâ€”and their societal achievementsâ€”in their applications.Â Applications can be completed most conveniently online.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â January 15, 2018