Curtin Business SchoolÂ is offering merit-based MBA scholarships to outstanding international students for the 2018 academic program.
Course Level: Â MBA
Eligibility Criteria:Â All students applying for these scholarships should have received an offer into the MBA Program as Full Time Onshore International Students at Curtin Graduate School of Business and should have met all conditions mentioned in the offer letter.
- Be an International student
- Be a commencing student in 2018
- Applying to study the MBA at the Curtin Graduate School of Business
- Will be enrolled as a full-time onshore international student (at least 75 credits)Â each trimester
Recipients must meet ALL of the following to keep their scholarship:
- Remain enrolled in the MBA at the Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB)
- Maintain enrolmentÂ each trimester
- Pass all units each trimester
- Successfully complete the MBA course
Method of Application:Â All qualifying applications from international applicants for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Curtin University will be automatically assessed for the MBA International Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Responses to questions in the MBA application form
- Academic merit
- Documentary evidence attached to the MBA application
Curtin Graduate School of Business will assess each application accordingly and issue a separate Scholarship Offer Letter, along with the Letter of Offer to the MBA Course, to confirm whether the applicant has been awarded a scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 25th August 2018