USTC Scholarship Program is open for international students to study at University of Science and Technology of China.Â Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate programme.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students can apply for these scholarships.
Applicants for USTC fellowship A must:
- Be non-Chinese citizenship;
- Be not awardee of Chinese Government Scholarship;
- Applicants for bachelor degree studies must hold a high school diploma, HSK5 and be under the age of 30;
- Applicants for masterâ€™s degree studies must hold a bachelorâ€™s degree (equivalent to bachelorâ€™s degree in China) and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must hold a masterâ€™s degree (equivalent to masterâ€™s degree in China) and be under the age of 40.
Applicants for USTC fellowship B must:
- Be non-Chinese citizenship;
- Be exchange students from USTC partner universities;
Method of Application:Â Step 1: DownloadÂ Application form for USTC ScholarshipÂ (right click and save the attachment)
Applicants for graduate studies are encouraged to contact prospective supervisors prior to application and send theÂ Provisional Acceptance of International Student by USTC ProfessorÂ (right click and save the attachment)to the Office of International Cooperation of USTC together with other documents.
Step 2: Online application for USTC Scholarship
TheÂ online applicationÂ includes filling in the application form and uploading supporting documentations.
- Create your online application ID with a valid email account and input a password of your own. You will receive a confirmation email. The reference number should be indicated at enquiries concerning your application AT ALL TIMES.
- Log on your application ID and fill in all the information and upload required documents. The online application can be accessed and edited as many times as you like before the deadline of application. Your information will be automatically saved once you click â€œNEXTâ€ when you finsh each step.
- Submit your application form by clicking â€œComfirm and Submitâ€ upon completion. Notethat once your application pass â€œfile reviewâ€, your information CANNOT be changed.
- You can click â€œStatusâ€ in the Quick Links to check your application status.
Step 3: Applicants must submit application materials to Office of International
Cooperation of USTC by post mail or in person (application materials submitted by email will not be accepted). Application materials forspring semester arriving after 1,September, will not be accepted; Application materials for fall semester arriving after 30,May, will not be accepted.
Required application materials include:
- Application form for USTC ScholarshipÂ (right click and save the attachment)
- Acceptance Letter from USTC ProfessorÂ (Not for undergraduate students
- Two Recommendation letters provided by professors of applicantâ€™s last school
- Photocopy of passport (ordinary passport)
- Notarized photocopy of highest degree certificate and academic transcript
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form(download in the attachment)
- Proof of knowledge of English and/or Chinese
- Study plan
The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 15, 2018