UCA International Engagement at the University of Central Arkansas is pleased to offer the International Student Mobility Scholarships (ISMS). Students must be applying for undergraduate or graduate program of study 3.0 GPA, as calculated by UCA.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate or graduate programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply.
- Students must have completed the Admission Application process by the posted admission deadlines
- Students must be applying for Undergraduate or Graduate program of study 3.0 GPA, as calculated by UCA
- The following will also be used to determine English Proficiency and eligibility for this scholarship for Undergraduate and Graduate students:
ACT score of 19 or above on the English section
SAT score of 470 or above on the Writing section
Grade of â€œCâ€ or above in English Composition I or II from an accredited U.S. university or college
Undergraduate degree from an accredited U.S. university
Citizenship (passport copy) from anÂ exempt country
- Students who are currently or have previously been enrolled at the University of Central Arkansas areÂ notÂ eligible.
- Students applying for admission into the Intensive English Program only areÂ notÂ eligible.
- Students applying as a Visiting student areÂ notÂ eligible.
- Students receiving a scholarship award from another UCA department areÂ notÂ eligible.
Documents required for scholarship:
- Essay: An essay (250-word maximum) should be written in the English language and should describe the career goals you hope to achieve as a result of your studying at the University of Central Arkansas. DO NOT SUBMIT AN ADMISSION ESSAY AS YOUR SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY.
- Letter of Recommendation: One Letter of Recommendation is required from a teacher who knew you well and can speak to your academic performance.
Method of Application:Â To apply for the International Student Mobility Scholarship, please complete the application and upload the required documents to the application.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â January 30,Â 2018