The faculty of science, K.U Belgium is offering scholarships to International students who wants to pursue a Masters program in the following fields:
â€¢ Master of Astronomy and Astrophysics
â€¢ Master of Biology
â€¢ Master of Biophysics, Biochemistry and Biotechnology
â€¢ Master of Chemistry
â€¢ Master of Geography
â€¢ Master of Mathematics
â€¢ Master of Physics
â€¢ Master of Statistics
â€¢ Inter-University Master of Geology (only students applying for the specialization Geodynamics and Georesources or Surface processes and Paleoenvironments can apply for the scholarship)
â€¢ Erasmus Mundus Master of Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling
â€¢ Erasmus Mundus Master Sustainable and Territorial Development.
The scholarship is worth 10,000 Euro and it will always cover the tuition fee for 1 year, the insurance and a basic health insurance coverage.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must
– have received an offer to study at K.U Leuven.
– be willing to act as an ambassador for the programme.
Method of Application:
Interested applicants will have to apply using thisÂ link
The following are required when applying:
– A complete list of course titles for which they have obtained a credit Indicate the course size (in ECTS-credits) and the result they obtained, preferably according to the ECTS-scale; if a different scale is used, please provide an summary explanation on the meaning of the scores.
– For the courses that they deem most relevant as a preparation for the master that they are considering, provide a short (about one half to one page) description according to the standard guidelines for an ECTS-study guide.
– Two reference letters of internationally renowned professors.
– A letter of motivation for the programme.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 15th February 2018.
For more information visitÂ the official page