The European Union is excited to announce the availability of 22 full Master Scholarship for the applicants from all over the world. These scholarships are awarded in the fields of European politics, contemporary history and culture, economy, international relations and policymaking.
Course Level:Â Â These scholarships are available to pursue a master degree.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must have diploma (second completed BachelorÂ´s ORÂ High School diploma).
Method of Application:
- Translated copy of a diploma to show completed Bachelorâ€™s or Masterâ€™s studies, or confirmation of ongoing studies in the academic year that those studies will be completed.
- Copy of a second diploma (second completed BachelorÂ´s ORÂ High School diploma)
- Copy of passport
- Proof of place of residence issued within 12 months before the submission deadline (e.g. ID, drivers licence, or any other document listed in theÂ PRADO website, or a certificate from the candidateâ€™s place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution).
- Translated transcriptÂ of marks and academic results from both of the previous studies
- Motivation letter
- 2 letters of recommendation
- CompletedÂ supplementary questionnaireÂ indicating study track preferences
The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â February 28, 2018