PhD Scholarship in Marketing at University of Stavanger in Norway, 2018
The University of Stavanger Business School is currently inviting applications for a new doctoral scholarship in marketing. The appointment is for four years with research and 25% compulsory duties.
The aim of the scholarship will accommodate the appointeeâ€™s research interests and qualifications, the topic of the project will be Marketing Innovation-Platforms.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must have aÂ masterâ€™s degree.
Method of Application:
- The application must contain the following:
- Copies of transcripts and diplomas
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Â List of (up to 15) publications (if applicable)
- Other documentation that the applicant considers relevant
- Please register your application in an electronic form. Relevant education and experience must be registered on the form. Certificates/diplomas, references, list of publications and other documentation that you consider relevant, should be submitted as attachments to the application as separate files. If the attachments exceed 30 MB altogether, they will have to be compressed before uploading.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â January 3, 2018