The University of Vienna is awarding a limited number of scholarships for the citizens of developing countries. ScholarshipsÂ are extended either in the form of a 100% or a 50% tuition waiver. With the adoption by the United Nations General Assembly of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, the concept of sustainable development will become the guiding framework for global development for the next decades.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing masterâ€™s programme.
Available Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded for Global Political Economy of Sustainable Development.
Scholarship Benefits:Â Scholarship is extended either in the form of a 100% or a 50% tuition waiver.
Eligibility Criteria:Â A student is eligible for a scholarship if he/she fulfils at least one or a combination of the following criteria:
- The student is a national and/or resides in a county included in the DAC list of ODA receiving countries (latest version).
- A proven need for financial assistance in order is able to attend the program (e.g. no or insufficient income from paid work, lack of own savings and/or family support).
- Excellent academic record and proven work experience in a field related to sustainable development.
- Proven value-added of completing the Master Program for the future career path.
Method of Application:
Students who want to apply for a scholarship are required to submit the following documents listed below:
- Letter of application
- Curriculum Vitae (including the proof of English language proficiency)
- Copy of your High School Diploma and your University Diploma
- Copy of Passport
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â January 14, 2018