The new INPhINIT, â€la Caixaâ€ Doctoral Fellowship ProgrammeÂ is now available to attractingÂ international Early-Stage ResearchersÂ to the top SpanishÂ research centres. Researchers of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.Â INPhINIT aims to recruit excellent Early-Stage Researchers with very solid theoretical backgrounds, with curiosity and ambition; with incipient skills to express themselves clearly and defend their ideas with creativity, independence, and originality. Researchers may be focused on the academic side or be more industry-oriented.
Course Level:Â Fellowships are available to pursue doctoral research programme.
Study Subject:Â Fellowships are awarded in the areas of Bio and Health Sciences, Physics, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Researchers of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â The INPhINIT programme will be open to Early-Stage Researchers (ESR) of all nationalities. In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following criteria (in accordance with the Marie Sklodowska-Curie eligibility conditions):
- At the time of the announcement of final results (May 29th, 2018), candidates must be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree.
- At the time of the announcement of final results (May 29th, 2018), candidates must comply with one of the following options:
â€“ To have completed the studies that lead to an official Spanish (or from another country of the European Higher Education Area) university degree awarding 300 ECTS credits, of which at least 60 ECTS credits must correspond to master level.
â€“ To have completed a degree in a non-Spanish university not adapted to the European Higher Education Area that gives access to doctoral studies. The verification of an equivalent level of studies to the ones mentioned above will be made by the university when theÂ admission procedureÂ starts.
- Mobility Requirement: Â Candidates must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the date of the announcement of final results (May 29th, 2018). Short stays such as holidays will not be taken into account.
- Candidates must have a demonstrable level of English (B2 or higher).
- Only candidates whose submitted application fulfils all the requirements will be eligible.
Method of Application:Â Â Once you have chosen the project, and are sure to fulfill all the eligibility criteria,Â click hereÂ to create your personal account and fill in the online â€œla Caixaâ€ application form to apply for the fellowship.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â February 1, 2018