The European Business School is looking excellent applicants for undergraduate scholarship programme on the basis of merit, diversity and financial needs. These scholarships are available in the fields of Management and cover 25% to 50% of the tuition fees.
Each year, the University of Lincoln award a number of merit-based, subject-specific and the country focused scholarships to high students from around the world.
ESCP Europe is a pan-European business school which has campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin, and Warsaw. Originally established in 1819 in Paris, it is the oldest business school in the world.
Course Level:Â These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Available Subject:Â These scholarships are awarded in the field of Management.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarships are competitive and cover 25% to 50% of the tuition fees (the 1st registration fee is not covered by the scholarship). They are renewable each year on condition of academic achievement, behaviour and involvement in the ESCP Europe community.
Eligible Countries:Â International applicants from all countries are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must be high-calibre students with excellent grades who are interested in the various subjects offered by our Bachelor programme. Our students typically rank in the top 10% of their academic cohort, having successfully completed their secondary education with high honors or distinction, and are keen to study in different countries with students from all over Europe and beyond. They have a very good command of English and speak further languages, which they are eager to improve during their studies at ESCP Europe. Ideal candidates are interested in different cultures and multicultural settings and have an affinity with quantitative disciplines (taking into account the mathematics and economics content of the programme).
Method of Application:Â Students wishing to be considered for scholarships apply once they have been admitted to the programme and will need to submit financial information (evidence of household income), in addition to documents previously provided.
- Supporting Documents:
- Academic records of the last three years (details of all examination results obtained during the last three years of secondary education, including mock secondary examination results, if applicable).
- Secondary school examination certificate(s), if already held. Otherwise, applicants must provide these documents as soon as received.
- Personal statement in English.
- Contact details for one academic reference.
- English language test scores if required (TOEFL: 90, IELTS: 6.5, CAE).
- Supporting documents of additional spoken languages.
- Photocopy of ID/Passport.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Rolling deadline November to June