The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
University of Twente, Netherlands opens application for international students to apply for the University Twente Scholarship (UTS) 2018.
Offered annually?Â Yes
- EU/EEA Countries
- Non-EU/EEA countries
To be taken at (country):Â University of Twente, Netherlands
Eligible Fields of Study
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Environmental and Energy Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Science Education and Communication
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligibility Criteria:Â In order to be eligible for a the University of Twente Scholarship, you should meetÂ allÂ the requirements below.
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have beenÂ (provisionally) admittedÂ to one of the qualifying UT graduate programmesÂ starting in the academic year 2018/2019 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a studentnumber.
- You have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
Value of Scholarship:Â â‚¬3,000 â€“ â‚¬25,000 for one year. If you have applied for a two-year programme, make sure you read the information about two-year study programmes (link below).
Duration of Scholarship:Â one orÂ twoÂ years
Method of Application:
Scholarship Application Deadlines:
- Application round 1:Â 1st February 2018
- Application round 2: Opens onÂ 1st February 2018. Closes onÂ 1st May 2018
Award Provider:Â University of Twente, Netherlands
Important Notes:Â You can only be awarded withÂ oneÂ UT scholarship. If you have been awarded with a UT scholarship in the first round, you cannot receive additional funding in the second round.