The European Association for the Study of the Liver welcomes applicants for PhD Studentship in the field of basic, translational or clinical Hepatology. The studentship is available for both European and non-European students.The aim of the studentship is to enable applicants to embark on an independent career in academic stroke research.
The European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) is a European professional association for liver disease.
Course Level:Â The studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Available Subject:Â The studentship is awarded in the field of basic, translational or clinical Hepatology.
Scholarship Benefits:Â The studentship will cover the followings: Mobility allowance, 500 EUR per month and Family allowance, 500 EUR per month.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Â The programme is open to Europeans and Non-Europeans international applicants.
Method of Application:Â In order to process applications, EASL will need to process the applicantâ€™s personal data as provided in the application dossier. The applicant gives his/her consent to such control and processing of the applicantâ€™s personal data. EASL will handle the applicantâ€™s personal data in accordance with all applicable legislation and for the sole purpose of reviewing the candidateâ€™s suitability for the fellowship.
- A detailed research proposal identifying an important research question and the plan to achieve the aims (max. 4 pages)
- A detailed CV (Max. 2 pages)
- 2 reference letters (including one from the candidateâ€™s senior mentor at the home institution)
- An official letter signed by the candidateâ€™s supervisor at the hosting institution including the following:
- A statement detailing how much of the design and research work will be done by the candidate,
- A statement confirming that the object of the research programme is unpublished (as defined by not having appeared on PubMed) by the closing date for award submissions
- A confirmation that the Hosting Institution will appoint the candidate under a PhD fellowship scheme, if the fellowship is granted.
- A confirmation that the candidate is, or has applied to become, a member of the EASL
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â November 30, 2017