TheÂ Columbia Universityâ€™s Italian AcademyÂ has issued a notice of granting scholarships for itsÂ Weinberg Fellowships in the Architectural History and PreservationÂ for the 2018-2019 academic year. Fellows from around the world are eligible to apply for this programme.
The selection of Weinberg Fellows will be based on the quality of the applications.Â Candidates must be at the post-doctoral or faculty level.
Course Level:Â Fellowships will be open to advanced scholars from the postdoctoral to the full professorial level.
Available Subject:Â Fellowships are awarded in the Architectural History and Preservation.
Scholarship Benefits:Â A) a gross salary ranging from $4,500 to $7,000/month (you may pay tax on this; you must consult your accountant for advice); B) a travel allowance to cover the airfare to & from New York; C) a portion of health-insurance costs.
Eligible Nationality:Â Fellows from around the world are eligible to apply for this programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Fellows from around the world are eligible to apply for this programme.
Method of Application:Â Â Guidelines for applicants
- Prepare all material for your application
- Ask your referees to draft reference letters.
- Fill out the application form.
- Submit your application by December 4, 2017;Â a request with an upload linkÂ will then go to each referee.
- Read the confirmation e-mail that will appear.
- Track the delivery of your reference letters: log inÂ here, and if any letter is marked â€œPending,â€ you can double-check the refereeâ€™s e-mail address and then click on â€œResend Request.â€
(If your referee didnâ€™t get the upload link via e-mail, s/he could  check spam/junk folders,  list â€œsubmittable.comâ€ as an Approved/Safe Sender, or  send the letter directly to the Academy.
- See ourÂ FAQsÂ if this page leaves unanswered questions.
- Await decisions in spring 2018.
Scholarship Applications deadline:Â December 4, 2017