The IMPRS-RECHARGE invites applications for severalÂ PhD/Doctoral Positions in Chemistry and Engineering Science. Each student receives supervision and mentoring and is guided in her/his research work by an advisory committee. IMPRS-RECHARGE focuses on interdisciplinary research between chemistry and physics with an emphasis on catalytic mechanisms, physical-chemical analysis, and energy topics.
Course Level:Â Fellowships are available to pursue Doctoral/Ph.D. programme.
Available Subject:Â Fellowships are awarded in Chemistry and Engineering Science.
Scholarship Benefits:Â All students accepted to the 3-years-PhD/doctoral program will receive a salary and will join one of our research groups.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â A successful candidate must
- hold or be about to receive a Masterâ€™s degree in a relevant subject from a research-oriented institution of higher education
- have outstanding academic performance (rank at or near the top of the class)
- have excellent oral and written English language skills
- show aptitude for independent, creative work
- have performed research and published (or submitted for publication) the results
Method of Application:Â Â Applications for this Ph.D./doctoral program can only be submitted via the online system on our homepage. Applications must include a cover letter explaining the candidateâ€™s motivation, a CV, the Masterâ€™s degree certificate (if received) and transcripts, and the names and addresses of two referees familiar with the work of the candidate.
You will need the following documents as pdf files:
- Motivation letter
- All university degree certificates
- All university mark sheets/transcripts
- Language requirement (TOEFL scores, TSE scores or the Cambridge Certificate)
- Certificates of additional qualifications, if appropriate
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Fellowship is open for the year 2018.